- Make sure the best materials & trimmings are offered to you: always
use pure cottons and ask where the fabrics have come from.
- Make sure a pattern is made just for you….and kept safely by your
tailor for the future.
- A vast selection of different collars, cuffs and others features
should be available to you.
- Make sure the shirt is complimented with pearl buttons and
removable brass collar supports.
- Bespoke shirts should feature a split yoke, when the back panel
below the collar is ‘split’ with a seam. This ensures the shirt will
hang better and move more easily and comfortably.
- The service should be as bespoke as the suit: the tailor is to help
you from start to finish, every step of the way.